Thursday, July 2, 2009

pics 020709

Here are a bunch of pics I snapped during trip number 2 to France:


Leaving Douarnenez just after sunrise heading back to Locmiquelic after my Qualifier

Sunrise in Douarnenez


Pointe du Raz, I had about 2.5 knots of current going with me here






Wolf Rock on the way north during my Qualif.
Re island bridge, during my Qualifier.
North end of Re Island

Connigbeg Buoy, north of Cork, Ireland

Leaving Douarnenez on my Qualifier
Sunset near Penmarc'h during the MAP, the boat in the center of the pic is Jesse Rowse, another American

My very salty boots after the Qualifier


Another shot of Wolf Rock


Sunrise the morning of the MAP start in Douarnenez


The national flags of the competitors in the MAP in front of the Winches Club in Douarnenez


The fleet before the MAP

No comments: