Thursday, November 12, 2009

Random pics

I am now home in Seattle and am happy to be here. I don't ski but the it is comforting that the ski areas are opening and the weather is nice a cool. About 40 degrees F cooler than it was in Salvador. I am in the process of getting all my notes and my log book transformed into a chronology of the entire TransAt. I hope to have this done in the next week or so.
All taken apart and ready to go on the ship or onto the next adventure.

On the beach in Salvador.

Very ominous cloud while in the doldrums
Some of the dolphins who visited me, these were between the Canaries and Cape Verde Islands.

It sometimes rains pretty hard in the doldrums

The elevator between the upper and lower city in Salvador

Looking down on the fleet and the harbor in Salvador from next to the elevator
The combination meat store/gas station next to the Yacht Club in Salvador

No comments: